Terms of Payment
Payment terms and conditions
- Credit card will be charged for the total amount according to the terms in accepted proposal.
- We accept following credit cards: MasterCard, Maestro and Visa
- Credit card will be charged in currency shown on the Proposal/Proforma Invoice and issued Invoice.
- Your personal information, as well as your credit card details, are fully protected. Data transfer is taking place on a secured server.
- We do not offer any refunds
- In case that credit card could not be charged, we reserve the right to cancel your order (naravno, ukoliko se slažete sa time… uvijek možete ponuditi nešto drugo)
- If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
MerchantHead office: Jadranski put BB, Budva 85310, Montenegro
Telephone: +382 68 576 666
More details about Atlantix Group (Atlantix Travel) are available here.
Statement on Protection and Collection of Personal Data and their Use
Atlantix Group (Atlantix Travel) provides personal data protection by collecting only basic customer information necessary to meet business obligations. Collected customer personal data are safely stored and used only for the purposes for which they were collected. Access to the collected personal data is restricted to the authorised employees only. All Atlantix Group (Atlantix Travel) employees and business partners are responsible for respecting the principles of privacy protection.
Statement of WSPay usage
Atlantix Group (Atlantix Travel) uses WSPay for online payments.
WSPay is a secure online payment system, real-time payments, credit and debit cards, and other payment methods. The WSPay customer and the merchant ensure secure enrollment and transfer of the tab data entered, as well as the PCI DSS certificate that WSPay has. WSPay uses 256-bit encryption SSL certificate and TLS 1.2 cryptographic protocol as the highest degree of data protection and data security.
Statement on the Protection of Personal Data Transfer
Protection of personal data in accordance with the General Regulation on data protection of the European Parliament and Council No. 2016/679-Regulation and implementation of the General Data Protection Regulation.
WSPay as a credit card authorization and credit card performer processes personal data as a processing agent and processes personal data in accordance with the General Regulation on the Protection of Data of the European Parliament and Council No. 2016/679 and the strict rules of the PCI DSS L1 Regulations on Protection of Registrations and data transfer. WSPay uses 256-bit encryption SSL certificate and TLS 1.2 cryptographic protocol as the highest degree of data protection and data security.
Personal data used for authorization and collection purposes, or for performance of the contract or contract obligations, are considered confidential.WSPay does not process personal data except for the purpose of executing authorization and billing. WSPay warrants compliance with all the terms and conditions laid down in the applicable personal data protection regulations for personal data processing executives, and in particular the taking of all necessary technical, organizational and security measures, in particular with the PCI DSS L1 Certified.